Monday, May 20, 2013

Hey  Lila ! This will probably be my las blog post as I beleved I've crammed enough info and psychoed you enough on why should you visit the Botanic Gardens when you come to Singapore The Botanic Gardens, is an effective demand as people do want to visit the attraction to see its natural beauty and to do leisure activities there. The benefits sought by the attraction products which are the visitors to the attraction is mainly due to the nature of the visitors such as their age, stage in family cycle and what benefits do they seek from the attraction , like for example young, atheletic people go to the Botanic Gardens to execise or enjoy some time with friends . Also interesting enough is what attracts people to this attraction, one part would be motivators factors , what makes a person want to go to the Botanic Gardens . Well I personally feel that its to mainly to enjoy the atmosphere and get away from the normal bustling crowd in town as well as to teach children on different plants and nature , plus since its huge there are plenty of places to exercise or spend some quality time with your loved ones without spending a cent . Also now moving on to the topic of market segmentation I believe that the Botanic Gardens falls under the demographic segmentation asit caters to a wide range of people from old to young , to familes to groups of elderly peopl and to foreginers too as when I went to the Botanic Gardens I really saw all sorts of people of all ages from all walks of life coming to the gardens and just enjoing their own leisure activites from jogging , feeding fish , walking or just having a picnic

Well Lila i think I have rambled on to long , I hope you enjoyed my blog and that I have managed to convince you to visit the Botanic Gardens . I promise you that it will be a memorable experience for you and that you wont regret it , see you when you come to Singapore ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment